We have been considering changing our helpdesk from time to time since the beginning of 2016. We have checked about 30 different helpdesks within 1.5 year of searching – Russian ones and foreign, but no helpdesk could satisfy us. We are a payment system, we have customers' personal information, that's why it was essential for us to have a helpdesk on our servers.
In addition, our requirements for helpdesk more than doubled, so it seemed as there could be no decision. We needed automated responses, various statystics, highlighters for missed requests, and, of course, we wanted it cheaper.
At the beginning of 2017 we decided to make a Telegram-bot and that's why we split. I was looking for people who could make a bot for us, and Anna – Head of Customer Support – continued looking for a helpdesk. And at some point it happened (or maybe Usedesk set up Yandex.Direct? :) Me and Anna texted them at the same time, each of us regarding our questions. We collected all our requirement, sent it to you... and few hours later we understood that us and Usedesk were made for each other.
We only had to prove it to our management, but it's all a different story, which as you know was a happy-end.
And we couldn't ignore the fact that the guys said "yes" to every "want". And up to now we haven't hear a "no" from them. No matter what we asked (and we still do).
If we summarize it:
1. We can place Usedesk on our servers – this is a 100% advantage for us. To be more exact, this is something that we couldn't avoid.
2. The standard set has an opportunity to create answer templates that work by the rules – transfer statuses of requests.
3. We are trying to reduce the number of incoming requests. That's why we develop our payment system interface, change business processes inside the company based on the request analysis. Tags that are added to requests automatically help us with it a lot.
4. There are also rules of automation that help us avoid some manual actions and reduce the load on customer service.
5. And the main advantage is the Usedesk flexibility which I praised earlier.