The company consciously does not use templates. No mechanical answers, only a personal approach. At the same time, the support rating remains high — more than 95% of customers are satisfied with the responses. How can this be and who does it suit?
There are several factors that will allow you to forget about scripts:
1.Only complex non-standard questions reach support. Clients deal with simple ones on their own using the website, app, FAQ, or your smart bot in Telegram.
2. You employ people with brains and non-material motivation. The team members formulate their thoughts correctly, are able to find a way out of a non-standard situation, and crack a joke at the appropriate time. You want to grow cool professionals, so don't give them prepared answers at the start — let them learn.
3. You have no templates, but you have a client communication policy. The policy says which title you should use when addressing a client ("Sir" or "buddy"), whether you can write "Have a good one!" or if that's inappropriate, and so on. In addition to instructions for the tone of communication, there are also working algorithms for responses: what you can write, what you can not, how to act in a conflict situation, how to thank the client. For example, when the customer is angry, you should:
1. Apologize and sympathize.
2. Take responsibility — WE are to blame.
3. Solve the problem, provide compensation.
If these three factors come together, you can throw out templates, loosen control, and give employees more room to maneuver when helping clients.