We made chat in the image and likeness of a request card and worked out the details:
• Placed buttons in the same order as in the request form, so there is less confusion.
• Drew arrows that tell which way the typing window can be pulled (up/down) and fixed a hole in it
• Blocks (right, left, and central) were framed, and a scroll was added to each block - if the content does not fit into a block, the scroll will magically appear
• On macOS, they fixed piping to the next line with the cmd+enter hotkey
• Long links are moved to the next line
•The dialog starts similar to popular instant messengers (start from the bottom).
•Finally, the chat has received new shades of gray.